Filing Your Taxes on a Temporary Visa?

We offer tax preparation for non-residents in San Francisco, CA

As a visa holder, your taxes require special forms and preparation. Fog City Tax Prep has experience with visa tax services to help clients in the San Francisco, California area. We work with J-1 and J-2 visas and can help you prepare all the necessary documents for tax season.

Do you hold a temporary work or student visa? You don't have to file taxes on your own. Consult Fog City Tax Prep today about visa tax services.

Reliable assistance for your taxes

Reliable assistance for your taxes

Fog City Tax Prep can handle your tax preparation for you. Non-residents are still required to pay federal and state taxes, so it's important to hire a professional to walk you through the process.

Our visa tax services include...

  • Filing the correct paperwork.
  • Filling out the forms correctly.
  • Sending everything in on time.
Tax preparation for non-residents is a little more complicated than average. Trust Fog City Tax Prep to manage everything for you.

Contact us today to set up your initial consultation.